Thus was the birth of this nonsense.
I will mostly post about philosophical thoughts and revelations I come to through my daily life. These will mostly be of existential nature (hence the title). I consider myself fairly philosophical, though I rarely ever read the works of other philosophers (with the exception of Nietzsche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra, which changed my life). I have the aforementioned revelations at the strangest times, such as in the shower, or while chasing a leopard up and escalator.
I may also post about current events and my opinion on them. Or my life in general. Or anything, really, of little to no pertinence.
I also enjoy other stuff. Like music. I will try to include in each post a song that most people have most likely never heard. Most of it will be indie alternative rock, which is what I am into, with a few curveballs here and there.
If you are still reading this and I have not paid you to become a follower, you are either bored out of your mind, or genuinely intrigued. Either way, I hope you enjoy the philosophical ramblings of a stranger... and other stuff.
Oh, and here is a song by Radiohead called Reckoner. It's really good.
No comments:
Post a Comment